The health, safety, and well being of our customers and team is and will always remain our primary concern.
We’re committed to maintaining our current work structure, making changes following all local and federal authorities as needed. We have to be careful, mindful, and considerate of one another, and that’s what we are doing on our jobs.
Our Response to COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, our company is taking every precaution to ensure we can meet the needs of our customers and deliver on our reputation.
Jobsite Cleaning and Disinfection Precautions:
- Keep and promote a hygienic Jobsite.
- Routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (example doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, faucets, sinks) with household cleaners and EPA-registered disinfectants that are appropriate for the surface, following label instructions. clean and disinfect Jobsite before and after work.
- Seal work areas using plastic, tape, and zippers.
- Deliver porter johns to the job site so we are not using customers’ bathrooms.
- Keep all windows and doors open during work.
- Negative air machines is an option.
- We are limiting the number of workers and sub-contractors within the workspace.
- Taking every precautionary measure for you, your family and our staff.
What is COVID-19?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in people and many different species of animals, including camels, cattle, cats, and bats. Rarely, animal coronaviruses can infect people and then spread between people such as with MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV, and now with this new virus (named SARS-CoV-2).
Symptoms of COVID-19
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure*:
- Shortness of breath
*This is based on what has been seen previously as the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses.
Call your healthcare professional if you develop symptoms, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19.